Design, develop, and articulate solutions based on clients’ strategic business and technical requirements. The candidate will work with a variety of people, including program managers, technical peers and business partners to complete projects. This role will define the overarching thought leadership and Solution Architectures that enable the maximum business value of Salesforce technology for our clients.
- Lead the implementation and execute the delivery of Salesforce architecture designs and solution strategy.
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives.
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Service and Marketing functions.
- Very strong leadership and influence skills – demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certifications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or Salesforce platform applications.
- Salesforce Developer and/or Consultant level certifications
- Demonstrated track record of major solution architecture contributions in a large enterprise.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a solution architect role.
- At least 2+ years experience in a consulting environment
Experience in Salesorce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach.
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design.
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitations of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits).
- Evaluation of Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud).
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns).
- Supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
- Clear, professional communication ability (oral and written).
- Highly organized & detail focused innovator.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Desire to exceed client expectations.
- Proficient in JIRA and Microsoft Office applications.