Consistently exceed customer expectations by planning, executing and managing projects and solutions, while continuously motivating and communicating with internal and external teams to ensure optimization of resources and workflow.
As a conduit between the internal and external cross functional teams, the Principal Project Manager oversees a variety of complex enterprise level technology projects that span multiple functional areas, and does so effectively by creating an atmosphere of mutual trust, respect and effective communication, that yields a high level of productivity.
Local talent preferred. Will consider remote opportunity for the right candidate.
Responsibilities & Measures of Success
- Effectively leads a portfolio of multiple Enterprise Level Salesforce projects
- Closes projects within planned timeline
- Consistently delivers projects on budget
- Manages projects to SOW
- Monitors time tracking for the team, on each project
- Adheres to the established processes and procedures for customer onboarding and provides insights and recommendations for areas of improvement and efficiency.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation
- Contributes to client satisfaction
- Advises and mentors junior project managers
- Obtains and maintains a Salesforce Admin Certification within one year of hire
Qualifications: Required & Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 3+ years managing enterprise level technology projects
- Minimum of 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Scrum agile process
- Practical knowledge managing Jira boards
- Proven ability to coordinate remote and/or international development teams and coordinate internal and external resources
- Salesforce acumen and exposure to managing Salesforce projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word
- Exposure to KROW PSA is desired
- Innovative, detail-oriented, solution focused and forward thinking
- Accountable, adaptable and open to constructive feedback
- Adept at problem solving, with the ability to assess and identify what is urgent versus what is important, and adjust accordingly
- Skillful at managing customer expectations
- Able to manage situations and individual personalities in a calm and tactful manner
- Trustworthy, reliable and respectful during all interactions
- Highly organized, with an ability to anticipate the needs of the team and effectively utilize available resources