Excellent learning environment with great opportunity for growth. Come work as a Project Manager at a growing company that offers great benefits, modest, manageable and collaborative teams and opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Consistently exceed customer expectations by planning, executing and managing projects and solutions, while continuously motivating and communicating with internal and external teams to ensure optimization of resources and workflow.
Local talent preferred. Will consider remote opportunity for the right candidate.
- Effectively leads a portfolio of multiple (4-6) small to medium Salesforce projects
- Closes projects on budget and within established timeline
- Manages projects to SOW
- Manages Kanban board and sprint planning in accordance with Agile methodology
- Monitor project time tracking and entry
- Contributes to client satisfaction
- Within one year of hire, obtains and maintains Salesforce Admin Certification
- Minimum Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Minimum of 2+ years managing technology projects
- PMP and/or SCRUM certified or equivalent
- Experience managing resources – Kanban boards using Agile methodology
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to encourage, galvanize and influence others, while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to effectively assess, coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience using Salesforce and/or managing Salesforce projects desired
- Innovative, detail-oriented, solution focused and forward thinking
- Accountable, adaptable and open to constructive feedback
- Adept at problem solving, with the ability to assess and identify what is urgent versus what is important, and adjust accordingly
- Skillful at managing customer expectations
- Able to manage situations and individual personalities in a calm and tactful manner
- Trustworthy, reliable and respectful during all interactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word.
- Highly organized, with an ability to anticipate the needs of the team, and effectively utilize available resources
- Experience using KROW PSA is desirable but will train the right candidate