Latest release information and what’s new.
Quick Start Guide
The following items must be present before installing the Component Pack for Lightning Communities:
– Communities must be enabled in your org (Setup / Communities / All Communities).
– You must have chatter enabled (Setup / Chatter / Chatter Settings).
– You must have my domain set (Setup / My Domain).
Released Sept. 24, 2019
- Removed Knowledge dependency for installation.
- Added installation requirements (see above).
Released Sept. 16, 2019
Summer 19 Update – See the Quick Start Guide for details.
- Updated configuration page with quick start tiles
- Move Export/Import to the new Admin Tabs
- Added live preview to component configuration
- Added ability to toggle component preview (actual / show padding/margin)
- Add formatting options for margin and padding
- New color picker including brand colors
- Component visibility start/end data/time added
- Updated existing component features
- Improved mobile experience for all components
- New components
- Search results
- Term and Conditions
- Updated to Lightning Web Components
- Search only supports the option of Pre-scope turned on.
Released May 17, 2019
- New component preview when configuring components.
- Components are now available within the Lightning App Builder as well as the Community Builder.
- Set top and bottom margin in pixels (px) and view within the component configuration.
- Added Library component.
- Changed button width to a % slider to match standard buttons.
- Added column sizing for record lists.
- Added a full round option for buttons.
- Added a Welcome Mat to help you get started.
- Added a tab for each open component allowing for easier editing and switching between components.
- Improved the grouping to make editing of component easier.
- Bug fix for record visibility setting.
- Bug fix for setting event date.
- Summer 19 update – See the Quick Start Guide for component visibility changes.
Released March 14, 2019
- Added Tiles component.
- Added new Hero options.
- Added Back Button component.
- Added Welcome Mat component.
- Images can now be selected from, and uploaded to, the Files / Asset Library.
- Updated the Quick start guide adding notes on how to setup libraries for image reuse within components.
Released March 4, 2019
- Full release, now available in the AppExchange.
Released January 18, 2019
- Initial release (Beta).