Component Pack for Lightning Release Notes
Latest release information and what’s new.
Quick Start Guide
Released May 17, 2019
- New component preview when configuring components.
- Components are now available within the Lightning App Builder as well as the Community Builder.
- Set top and bottom margin in pixels (px) and view within the component configuration.
- Added Library component.
- Changed button width to a % slider to match standard buttons.
- Added column sizing for record lists.
- Added a full round option for buttons.
- Added a Welcome Mat to help you get started.
- Added a tab for each open component allowing for easier editing and switching between components.
- Improved the grouping to make editing of component easier.
- Bug fix for record visibility setting.
- Bug fix for setting event date.
- Summer 19 update – See the Quick Start Guide for component visibility changes.
Released March 14, 2019
- Added Tiles component.
- Added new Hero options.
- Added Back Button component.
- Added Welcome Mat component.
- Images can now be selected from, and uploaded to, the Files / Asset Library.
- Updated the Quick start guide adding notes on how to setup libraries for image reuse within components.
Released March 4, 2019
- Full release, now available in the AppExchange.
Released January 18, 2019
- Initial release (Beta).