Forcivity is pleased to announce the availability of our community component pack for Salesforce Communities.
Create impactful Lightning and community experiences with Forcivity’s Component Pack for Lightning.
Forcivity offers a rich set of easy to use, declarative (no code) Lightning and community components that allow you to create more engaging experiences with Salesforce Community Cloud®.
The community component pack includes:
- Alert – Set alert type, text, and a link (optional)
- Accordion – Vertical expandable menu.
- Back Button – Go back to the previous page or top or the current page.
- Button Single – Fully configurable button.
- Button Dual -All the features of the single button, but with dual buttons.
- Card – Show Title and 2 lines for description with an option icon.
- Event – Show details for an event with an optional registration link.
- Google Map – Enter an address and show a Google Map.
- Hero – Add a hero / call to action with optional breadcrumbs and buttons.
- Libraries – Show any specific library or folder with optional filtering.
- Record List – Simple record list for objects with search.
- Two Columns with Image – Show two columns with an image.
- Two Columns with Video – Show two columns with a video.
- Vertical List – List of links with dynamic highlighting.
- Welcome Mat – Create a trackable on-boarding experience.
To learn more: