Getting Started with Advanced Reporting for Salesforce
Forcivity’s Advanced Reporting for Salesforce give you access needed to create great reports. Don’t be limited by where your data is stored. Create reports with cross-object and cross-platform (requires additional connectors) data.
Datasets are created visually using the Query Builder to create relationships between the objects. No more multiple reports, manual re-work to get the reports you need to run your business.
There are three elements when using Advanced Reporting for Salesforce:
- Add your connectors to your data sources. The Salesforce connector is included with the base package.
- Connect to the hosted or on-premise Microsoft SQL Server to store your Dataset queries.
- See Creating a connector with Advanced Reporting for Salesforce for details.
- Create your datasets to visually define the queries that set up the relationships between the objects within your data sources.
- See Build a new dataset with Advanced Reporting for Salesforce for details.
- Once you have created your dataset, you need to schedule regular updates.
- After the dataset has been scheduled, you can you this as a template to create reports. Look for your report template name under the Other folder when creating a report.
- See Scheduling a report with Advanced Reporting for Salesforce for details.
Return to Documentation