Scheduling a report with Advanced Reporting for Salesforce
Once you have created your dataset, you need to schedule a report. This updates the data on a periodic basis.
To schedule a report:
- Click the Build tab.
- Select the dataset to use for your report.
- Click the action button.
- Select Schedule report.
- Set the following:
- Report name.
- Datasource push type.
- Schedule frequency.
- Start time.
- Click Schule to create the scheduled report.
The scheduled reports are shown on the home page. You can edit a scheduled dataset on the Home page by clicking the action button and select:
- Play will update the dataset on-demand.
- Schedule to change the update interval.
- Delete will remove the scheduled dataset update.
- Getting started with Advanced Reporting
- Installation and licensing
- Build a new dataset
- Creating a connector
- Product information
Return to Documentation