v3.5 – Released December 10, 2018
- Added option to turn off Use Email Domain Blacklist.
- Fixed Auto-Create Account on Update issue where it will create another account (v3.4.1 only).
- Removed Contact matching option as that is currently done only when converting the lead.
v3.4.1 – Released October 10, 2018
- Fixed contact creation on auto-convert on insert and update when email is not supplied.
- Fixed assigning account owner when matching accounts.
v3.4 – Released August 31, 2018
- Updated application to make setup simple and easy.
- Updated Correlead App Home page:
- How-to videos are included right from the Home page.
- Added all key links to documentation, support, and feedback.
- Links to the Custom Settings and Lead Assignment rules.
- See the latest Forcivity news and blog posts.
- Add Backup and Restore of Lead Assignment Rules.
- Support for multiple email domains.
v2.1 – Released February 19, 2018
- Bug fixes and stability fixes.
- Added functionality to use Salesforce Duplicate and Matching rules to associate leads to accounts.
v2.0 – Released January 30, 2018
- Fixed null object error when contact email domain is a null value.
- Added lead-level field and custom setting to control whether matched leads are assigned to the matched account’s owner.
v1.7.1 – Released July 2, 2017
- Fixed bug when auto converting leads with no account association previously.
v1.7 – Released April 4, 2017
- Fixed bug in contact domain matching when editing contacts.
v1.6.2 – Released March 7, 2017
- Adjusted how contact edits are handled to remove errors for duplicate.
v1.6.0 – Released January 17, 2017
- Adjusted custom settings to public visibility.
v1.5.0 – Released December 19, 2016
- Correlead will now auto convert Leads when Leads are updated. Previously, Leads were only auto converted during Lead creation.
- Correlead behavior can now be controlled through hierarchical custom settings for auto-association to Accounts, auto-creation of Accounts and auto-conversion of Leads for both inserts and updates of Leads.
v1.4.1 – Released June 22, 2016
- Correlead will now associate Accounts when Leads are created as well as when they are updated. Previous releases would only associated Leads to Accounts during Lead creation.
- Contacts to Multiple Accounts impact – because Correlead only associates email domains to Accounts through the primary Account assignment on the Contact object, Salesforce’s new Contacts to
- Multiple Accounts feature does not impact Correlead’s functionality.